Blush and Bohemian Baby Shower Inspiration
Forget traditional bohemian baby shower party decor because this inspiration shoot takes family event styling to a new level. This fresh take on boho party decor gives this baby shower an understated yet elegant spin–fusing muted earth tones with a simple blush and lace design palette. Our blush napkins made a special appearance in this styled shoot, with the full shower captured by DellaMort Photography.
Bohemian Baby Shower Inspiration
A Bohemian Baby Shower is just for you if you are looking for a theme that is not over the top with color and has more of a natural look. For this model/mom-to-be, she opted to incorporate an eclectic mix of neutral, rustic, and vintage details into the design. Somewhat outdoorsy and earthy but still an effortless celebration at home. While looking at the photos, we made some notes and we’ve listed them below. 🙂
Brilliantly Chic Bohemian Party Table Décor Ideas
- Floral crowns are the ultimate when it comes to Boho-Chic party themes.
- Your choice of cloth napkins and lace table runner will set the theme right away.
- Keep the food spread visually-appealing. Let fruits and nuts take the center stage!
- Top your buttercream cake with fresh flowers for a hit of bohemian whimsy.
- Add an up-cycled wood table, a garland centerpiece…perhaps some succulents in the mix and voila, instant hippie paradise!
For more bohemian baby shower ideas, family photography insights, or to book Tabitha Mort for family portraits, newborn photography, senior high school portraits, product photography and other on-location events that require a professional photographer, you may contact DellaMort Photography through her website listed below. We also invite you to please visit her on Instagram, on Facebook and on Google Plus.